Top Ten Strategy Games For Mobile
Strategy games have grown to be one of the most popular game genres on the planet, which made me wonder - which are the top ten strategy games for mobile? According to one of the most leading mobile game search engines like google, these are the most popular strategy games available on mobile devices:
1. Clash of Clans - Unequivocally the most used strategy game nowadays. Clash of Clans is definitely an online multiplayer game, released this year by Supercell, in which the player builds a residential area and attacks other players to earn gold and elixir, and uses them to build defenses.
2. Empire: Four Kingdoms - Runner up to get the best ten strategy games, released next year by Goodgame Studios. In Empire: Four Kingdoms the players rule a kingdom, develop a castle and protect the citizens by joining mighty alliances and arming themselves for attacks against their cruel enemies.
3. Plague Inc. - Released in 2012 by Ndemic Creations, this game combines high strategy and realistic simulation, and certainly belongs in the top ten strategy games list. In Plaugue Inc. you will need to develop a deadly, global plague and convey humanity to an end. It's from humanity, and only the best will survive.
4. Guns 4 Hire - Released in 2013 by Rebellion. In Guns 4 Hire you'll Command the toughest squad in the world and fight corrupt dictators and crime lords. If you'd prefer guns, you'll surely enjoy this bullet celebration!
5. Galaxy Legend - Tap4Fun released this plan game in 2013, and created a beautiful setting in which you build your space base and star fleets. You will need to complete hundreds of missions and lead your forces to galactic conquest. Review
6. Boom Beach - Published in 2013 by Supercell. The sport is set in a tropical archipelago, as well as the players can build their base, upgrade their defenses and unlock troop upgrades.
7. Triple Town - A method puzzle mobile game with city-building elements, put together by Spry Fox and released next year for mobile devices. A combination of strategy and puzzle creates a challenging and interesting gameplay, recommended for those of you who are looking for innovative strategy games.
8. Samurai Vs. Zombies Defense - Defend your village in the zombie attack! Samurai Vs. Zombies Defense premiered in 2013 by Glu, and is also all about strategy - recruit allies and make defenses to protect your people from the zombie mass.
9. Iron Desert - In Iron Desert you are the commander, leading your forces to fight against merciless enemies inside the black desert. This game was released in 2014 by My.Com BV, and is indeed an addictive war game.
10. Spartan Wars - Finally on the top ten strategy games for mobile list. Additionally a Tap4Fun game, released in 2014, which takes place in the ancient capital of scotland- Sparta. In Spartan Wars you'll lead your army to overcome the entire world and begin a powerful empire. The sport combines both strategy and role play simulation and possesses amazing graphics.