SurpriseEggs's Blog

20 Kinder Überraschungseier

Categories: Blog February 27, 2015 @ 9:56 AM 0 Comments      

This is an object lesson that matches in well using the Easter season. To get ready the lesson, get 4 plastic Happy easter ! and place the following pieces of them: inside one egg is a sticker, inside the second is really a polished rock, within the third is a piece of cloth, and the fourth you've got a nail. The primary lesson to teach is God can use you to meet a requirement in a friend's life as well as the supporting Bible verse is James 1:22.

Überraschungseier

Lesson:

The apostles were ordinary, everyday guys. I doubt that people saw anything special when passing them all the time. Outwardly these men didn't seem special. What made them special was that which was on the inside; something people couldn't see. I have got 4 eggs here, each with something inside. Consider each one and see whenever we can figure out what built them into so special and what could make you special as well.

(Open the 1st egg.) Here we use a sticker. Stickers are bright and colorful then when you put them on something, they hold fast. Giving a bright, colorful sticker to an individual can be a real encouragement to them and help brighten complete. A true friend is someone who sticks by you regardless of what and has a way of brightening every day. By the time you get to the ebook of Acts, the thing is that the disciples stuck by each other and encouraged the other person.

(Open the second egg.) This is a rock; but this one isn't an ordinary one. It's a polished rock. Normally, rocks are rough, however they can be polished making smooth like this one. It will take time and effort to polish one, but when it's done, it will help make it special. A genuine friend is someone that accepts you when you are, but also helps to cause you to be better. They do that by permitting you know when you're needs to mess up, by encouraging you to do right things, and also by helping you to think of others in advance of yourself. A true friend may help polish you and allow you to into a better person.

(Open the third egg.) This one carries a piece of cloth inside. This reminds me of an cleaning rag that the servant would use. An authentic friend is one who serves others and puts them first. Service starts in your heart as a desire to help others and shows with your actions. You can serve others since they can be kind to them, helping them when they need help, or saying a completely different word to them if they're down. The disciples served people on a regular basis.

(Open the fourth egg.) A nail. Jesus is the better friend anyone can have. The Bible says that he is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. But, some wicked men nailed Jesus to the cross to pay for our sins. If you have a friend that doesn't know Jesus as Savior, their greatest should use is to be saved from other sin. You can help to meet that need by letting them know about Jesus. The disciples went all around us telling people about Jesus.

Exactly what do these four things have in common? They all come from a heart which is in love with Jesus and possesses his love for others. James 1:22 lets us know to be doers of the word and never hearers only. If you're crazy about Jesus and have the romance for others, you will be a doer then God can use you to meet a need within a friend's life.