TimbalandTypeBeat's Blog

Rap Beats - How to locate Your Style With The Right Rap Instrumentals

Categories: Blog April 15, 2015 @ 4:29 PM 0 Comments      

Timbaland Type Beat

A primary reason that new and experienced rappers find it difficult finding the right rap beats is because really don't know their style of rapping. A lot of rappers believe that they know, but they don't. This is because they spend so much time listening to their most favorite rap artists, and consequently they can get involved with that artist's style, which can or may not be comfortable.

If you wish to stand out as a unique rap artist, then you must have your own personal unique style. The way to find and develop your look is to take a break from hearing other rappers, and flow. Record yourself, and listen to only yourself for time that allows you to really zero in and spot the unique styles and projections of one's voice.

Once you start to find an idea and a comfort level with your flow, you'll be able to begin listening to rap beats and rap instrumentals that match what your hear yourself recording. This may sound like a funny or weird task, nevertheless the results will surprise you. You will now be able to pick beats that wont only fit your style, nevertheless they will make you sound better yet than ever, and the right rap beats provides you with that 'platinum' sound, almost overnight!

As soon as you pick a few rap instrumentals that you simply think will fit your style, record them over, and spend some time hearing the recordings again and again. You will hear items that you didn't hear before, along with this you will be able to develop and perfect your style even more. You may find that some of the beats that you though fit your style don't, so that you can change them.

For that reason, it is probably better which you start off leasing non-exclusive beats, by doing this, you can work on your style with the beats without spending a lot of money. So if you discover that a beat doesn't match your style, then it's no big problem because you didn't have to spend 1000s of dollars on it.

There are many sites appearing all over the internet that will allow you to definitely lease non-exclusive or exclusive rap beats and rap instrumentals, check around until you discover the beats that you believe fit your needs, after doing the exercise that i talked about earlier.