ToneExcel's Blog

Tone Excel

Categories: Blog August 1, 2013 @ 8:53 AM 0 Comments      

Tone Excel Sdn Bhd Has Launched A forward thinking Membership Programme That Focuses On Prepaid Mobile Service Supplied by The Country�s Newest Telco Tune Talk.

Referred to as WOW! Mobile Community Programme, it seeks to recruit members that will help promote and market the WOW! membership and produce attractive income by using an exciting incentive programme.
Tone Excel

�Tune Talk is constantly looking for new methods to explore opportunities with strategic partners. Tone Excel provides us an original insight in to a new and fascinating channel and that we welcome their involvement with what we predict to be a long lasting success,� said Jason Lo, CEO of Tune Talk.

To become person in the programme, one just needs to obtain a WOW! starter pack that retails at RM70 each. It comes with RM38 preloaded Tune Talk airtime and RM100,000 personal accident insurance coverage .

A WOW! member then reaches enjoy up to 20% commission over the mobile using other WOW! members which they referred. Qualified WOW! members may also be offered to jointly manage WOW! Service Centers and WOW! Branches nationwide.

�Mobile operators in Malaysia spend vast sums of Ringgit to promote and promotions to acquire subscribers. At Tone Excel we employ a cutting-edge means of advertising where we get our WOW! community members to market by word of mouth. By doing so we save on advertising costs and definately will use our budget instead to continuously reward our members,� said En Syed Kamaruzaman Shahabudin , Executive Chairman of Tone Excel.

�WOW! members can enjoy exciting mobile services provided by Tune Talk at competitive rates at the same time frame be rewarded with cash to subsidise their mobile usage and many other benefits
such as travel vouchers,� Syed Kamaruzaman added.

Tone Excel is now in negotiations with device manufacturers, products, contents and repair providers to help expand boost the WOW! Mobile Community programme.

Up to now WOW! has around 10,000 members with WOW! Service Centers and WOW! Branches nationwide. Tone Excel targets to possess 100,000 members by December 2010.

Operating being a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) on Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad�s 2.5G network, Tune Talk supplies a no-frills voice and short messaging service (SMS) package to suit the
consumers� need for a straightforward, value-for-money product with availability and widest distribution reach.

About Tone Excel

Tone Excel Sdn Bhd is really a newly incorporated company, in '09, to venture into the mobile industry in Malaysia. Tone Excel mission is to help each and every individual to attain financial freedom through innovative marketing concept. Tone Excel incorporates experiences and expertise from insurances, multi-level marketing and financial services to formulate new channels and methods, thus revenues.
Visit www.toneexcel.com to find out more.

About Tune Talk

Tune Talk Sdn. Bhd., the latest mobile operator in the united states, officially launched its commercial service on 19 August 2009. Tune Talk operates like a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) riding about the extensive network of Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad. Tune Talk targets to serve the underserved segment of the market with super low calling rates and exciting incentives. Rolled out being a prepaid service with all the prefix "010", Tune Talk offers a no-frills voice and short messaging service (SMS) package to suit the consumers' demand for a simple, value-for-money product with comfortable access and widest distribution reach. Visit www.tunetalk.com for more information.