Trickingflips's Blog

Parkour Tutorial Sites - The most effective Sites to Learn Parkour

Before We start - Tricking tips

There are numerous things you need to be familiar with. One of these is not that all parkour sites are equal. Many of them involve some BS to them. Parkour has become popular so folks are posting stupid tutorials, so you need to be aware of what exactly is good material and what's bad.

But here' offers you a summary of good parkour tutorial sites, in addition to how to identify scam sites.

What exactly is Happening

Parkour originated in France, and the person responsible for bringing popularity to parkour is David Belle. Parkour started popularizing in the usa around 2002, and ever since then an outburst of individuals happen to be turning to it.

You might be walking across town and see someone running past your, vaulting over benches, running up and walls and disappearing. And you are left to yourself thinking "Whoa! I wish to learn that!"

Identifying Legit Parkour Sites

Like I said earlier. There a lot of scam sites on the market. A lot of them are by kids just posting tutorial videos on youtube seeking views, and perhaps make some money through the advertising.

I'm not stating that some kids have no idea what they're discussing. But I'm telling you, that you have to be smart about which team you pay attention to.

Fore example, you will find some videos of 10 year old kids with instructions on the appropriate landing and also the proper roll technique. They will highlight the technique and state that if you do it just like them, you will be in a position to safely jump off a ten foot building.

Do you really want to hear some kid jumping off a bench suggesting jump off a ten foot building? I didn't think so.

Also parkour moves are hard to describe. So any website that you visit, make certain they have videos. Parkour training videos certainly are a must. It is quicker to learn from videos than from a text instruction. At least in parkour.

Parkour Video lessons

With all of with that being said, there are several parkour tutorial websites that offer instruction. Listed here are my personal favorites i turn to when I require assistance learning new moves.

Tapp Brothers
Laflair Parkour - Tricking tips