UnlockHTCMyTouch4G's Blog

How To Unlock HTC MyTouch 4G

Categories: Blog January 29, 2014 @ 7:15 PM 0 Comments      

T-Mobile loves rebadging OEM products from HTC that also sells then often in direct competition with all the rebadge smartphone. Think Google Nexus One and also the slightly improved HTC Desire (morphed from the HTC Passion which had been rebadged to Nexus One). The carrier's myTouch brand started with the myTouch 3G Fender Edition which was the HTC Magic in Europe and Asia. - How To Unlock HTC MyTouch 4G

This time around, it has the myTouch 3G Slide which seems like the 3G slide on steroids in heft and features. Bigger at 115.6 x 60.2 x 15.2mm to support an entire QWERTY slider, hence the name, the myTouch 3G Slide is additionally 48g heavier as result at 164.4g. No, this has no HTC counterpart since the hardware platform competing against it as it is exclusively made for T-Mobile by HTC.

Being released at approximately the same time because the HTC EVO 4G on Sprint and also the iPhone 4 on AT&T, T-Mobile may have some uphill challenge to obtain this moving. Yet it is relying mostly on its overall user-friendliness with features pitched to some wider market ready because of its first smartphone. Having a $179.99 price point over a 2-year deal, it is definitely probably the most affordable Androids for any muscular group of features.

Great Value Features

What sticks out will be the 3.4-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen which spells midrange but better than most 3.2-inchers within this price point. Its pedigree is confirmed by way of a half-VGA (480 x 320) resolution, 65k color support and the expected accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate viewing. No delusions there about coming near to an iPhone's retina display or perhaps the Samsung Galaxy S display. But what for that price, you can't expect more.

Running the Android v2.1 Éclair with HTC Sense UI thrown in, the myTouch 3G Slide is a cornucopia of radio and data connectivity options beginning from a quad band GSM radio on 2G with class 10 GPRSEDGE data speeds. It's another 3G phone around the tri band UMTS with HSDPAHSUP for any truly fast online experience. Its local data connectivity gets hotspot surfing support with WiFi 802.11 b/g while wireless and wired data transfers get Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and miniUSB v2.. It includes SatNav functionality from its onboard GPS receivers using a-GPS support along with a preloaded Google Maps.

Multimedia features get started with the average camera having a 5-megapixel resolution, LED flash and autofocus with touch focus while video recording is rudimentary. Mobile entertainment is average with a media player that supports the commonly popular audio and video files. There's no FM radio but it arrives with a 3.5mm audio port to help you make use of your favorite high fidelity headphones while enabling you to listen in wireless stereo using its Bluetooth A2DP profile.

You obtain microSD memory expandability up to 16GB and its sales kit comes with a free 8GB microSD card. Battery life is nothing to rave about but it gets through the day on minimal calls and multimedia use before recharging.

Software apps incorporate a preloading of the favourite Twitter and Facebook apps along with YouTube, Google talk and Picasa integration to help make T-Mobile's myTouch 3G Slide a social network cellphone. - How To Unlock HTC MyTouch 4G