VibratorSexToy's Blog

Rabbit Vibrator Popular Choices

Categories: Blog April 14, 2015 @ 12:27 PM 0 Comments      

Because of so many designs and types available on the market how do we know which can be worth a try and which can be lemons? Here is a collection of 3 most popular types which each and every woman consider a should have
Vibrator Sex Toy
Pearl Rabbit
This is the same Bunny Pearl made famous with that sex and the city show, only better! The Bunny Pearl Ultra may be the next generation of a popular dog. With sixteen functions of vibration and pulsation to select from, and a powerful mini bullet hidden inside of the rotating shaft, you receive double the stimulation for that ultimate mind-blowing orgasms! Pick a speed along with function suited for you along with let the spinning pleasure pearls along with vibrating clit stimulator whisk you away. The hidden bullet is strategically placed to offer vibration while the pearls are spinning, so you get to enjoy two seductive sensations at the same time! Try it in the shower or hot tub along with turn bath time into passion time!

The Hop 'n Bunny Stroker
New Hop'n Bunny Stroker is really a multi-speed along with multi-function vibrator by having an added twist: The shaft moves up and down (approximately Two inches). A rotating head in addition to clit stimulator added for added bonus. The total whole product is 11 inches with 6 inches insertable up to the clit stimulator. The Clit stimulator is 3. 5 inches long along with 1. 25 inches in width

Tickle Me Bunny
Good things DO come in small packages. It's pleasurable ticklers (don't be intimidated) actually magnify the vibrations along with massages you. The rotatating pleasure beads adds an extra touch to send you on the edge. Soft along with supple for a sensuous feel. It really is Waterproof with 3 different speeds of vibrations along with 3 different speeds of rotation making it suitable for all degrees of experience users.