YoungAdultBooks's Blog

Best Young Adult Books

Categories: Blog March 5, 2015 @ 11:57 AM 0 Comments      

Young Adult Books
I was raised reading a lot of young adult books, and think that it really is one of the most entertaining genres to read. This is also true for all those still searching for who they may be in life. Often, the characters in young adult books are very easy to relate to, and this helps make the book both more enjoyable, and enables you to get something from reading them. This is the reason I love them so much.

Among my favorites will be the Neverending Story by Michael Ende. It is really an illusion type of book, but you will like it even if you're not necessarily into that kind of book (such as myself). He just writes in a very entertaining way, and you will tell that he is using the story to produce bigger points about life. Another book of his which i enjoy is Momo, which talks about "time thieves" as well as the ways in which we use our time. It is a good book to stop thus making you think about the way you reside your life.

Another book with this genre which i really enjoy is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It is about a boy named Charlie and also the letters he writes which talk about his life, including all the struggles he goes through in senior high school. It is really an interesting look at his maturity, at a number of the dynamics of accelerating up. He also had some great insights on life, such as the famous thought that "We accept the romance we feel we deserve." I think many people would benefit from the perspective that may be brought from reading this book.

The Giver by Lois Lowry is yet another book that will make you stop and ponder life as well as your devote it. It's about a world and culture that appears to become ideal, as many people are given their life assignment in a young age and they have their life planned for the kids. However, one individual (Jonas) actually starts to see through his life assignment a few of the downsides around the globe he resides in, and some from the sacrifices which are designed to protect it.

Trying to find Alaska is really a funny, entertaining book. It's about a child named Pudge that gets sent to boarding school, as well as the items that it will to change his life. The biggest among them is meeting a girl named Alaska, as she helps him to genuinely live and appreciate life. Yet again, it's really a very good coming-of-age story that I think lots of people would reap the benefits of reading.