ZhunRizeReview1's Blog

ZhunRize Review - Is ZhunRize Scam Claims True? What About ZhunCity.com?

Categories: Blog August 22, 2014 @ 10:25 AM 0 Comments      

Exactly what is ZhunRize?

ZhunRize is an ecommerce system that integrated leverage of Network Marketing Company, So essentially you could start your own online ecommerce shop with little price without maintanace, support, bring the line of product, packaging, getting, delivery, client cares on your own.
The Zhunrize Product
Zhunrize provides associates accessibility to a replicated store front, which the business has branded "ZhunCity" ("zhuncity.com").
Basically, Zhunrize supply a reproduced e-commerce store and take care of every one of the backend. Affiliates get in and are then able to "stock" their shops with items from third-party suppliers, which then dropship items to customers as called for.
Zhunrize handle the vendor side of points whilst affiliates focus on hiring new affiliates and marketing items through their shops.
Accessibility to Zhunrize's e-commerce shop begins at $99 ($30 a month) all the way around $3000 ($100 a month).
The Zhunrize Payment Plan
The Zhunrize compensation strategy provide associates employment compensations by means of a unilevel. Profit-sharing and a Matching Reward on hired associate earnings are likewise available.
Product Payments
Zhunrize pay members FIFTY % of the compensation third-parties pay them when a product and services is offered during the Zhunrize e-commerce platform.
Keep in mind that this isn't FIFTY % of the sale price a services or product sells for, it's 50 % of the commission paid out to Zhunrize.

ZhunRize Review

There are 5 subscription levels.
ICR ($20 a month)-- 40 cents each loaded matrix stance
ECR ($99 and then $30 a month)-- 40 cents per employed ICR member and 60 cents for a ECR or higher hired affiliate
Fundamental ($495 and then $FIFTY a month)-- 40 cents per recruited ICR affiliate, 60 cents each employed ECR associate and $1 for a Fundamental or higher hired affiliate
Professional ($1500 and afterwards $75 a month)-- 40 cents per sponsored ICR affiliate, 60 cents per recruited ECR affiliate, $1 per employed Basic affiliate and $1.50 for a Specialist or Premier recruited member
Premier ($3000 then $ONE HUNDRED a month)-- 40 cents each recruited ICR member, 60 cents per employed ECR member, $1 per recruited Standard member, $1.50 per sponsored Professional affiliate and $2.50 each hired Premier associate

If you are ready to join ZhunRize to have your ZhunCity ecommerce store, Watch this ZhunRize Review on Youtube that assessed by six figure internet marketing professional and one of the top amazon seller. Watch and Make decision to sign up with today!