carpetcleanersCalgary's Blog

Nature Dry Carpet Cleaning Introduction

Categories: Blog January 16, 2014 @ 10:36 AM 0 Comments      



The Nature-Dry Rug cleaning uses revolutionary natural and dry carpet cleaning system that cleans your carpets using zero water. It leaves your carpets bright, neat and Bone-Dry. We proudly introduce you the Host Dry Extraction Rug cleaning System. The Host is Green Seal, USDA BioPreffered, US Green Building Council and Indoor Air Quality certified product. - carpet cleaners Calgary

What we avoid
-- No soap, no water, no shampoo
-- No wet or sticky residues
-- No drying time -- ready to use immediately
-- No shrinkage
-- No resoiling
-- No damaging odour, no chemical-based perfumes
-- No main door is kept open during cleaning (no loss your precious heat)
-- No sending someone unknown to your residence who is hired yesterday
That which you do
-- Use 100% organic plant based compound
-- Use unique advanced brushing and dry extraction machine
-- Safe for individuals and pets
-- Safe for every type of carpet
-- Lifts carpet pile
-- Naturally deodorizes, no perfumes
-- Removes termites, mold, mildew along with other allergens
-- Owner-operator business

Surprisingly, 85% of tracked in soil is dry, the remaining 15% is oily and may removed by brushing- vacuuming. Our two 5" diameter counter-rotating brushes create more effective agitation for much better dirt removal. It is essential to notice the brushes feel the pile and lift up. Vacuum generates 120 CFM at the carpet, which is same as central vacuum system. Before the cleaning we vacuum the dry soil after which our organic, natural dry compound will be put on your carpets. We sometimes call the compound "sponges", because that's effectively what they're. We brush carpet properly in various direction. Imagine small sponges cleaning each individual fiber of the carpet and absorbing the dirt and oils! This is done using counter-rotating brushes that penetrate deep in to the pile. Once this technique is done, we merely vacuum the compound.
In traditional wet extraction method, water as well as other liquids soak into the carpet yarns and backing and may even not be easily removed. Carpet dries in the top down. Liquid is slowly drafted the sides from the yarns by evaporation. This is known as wicking and it is the reason why some spots reappears the rug dries.
But Nature Dry Carpet Cleaning uses 97% less water than typical wet cleaner.

I don�t offer you the least expensive price in the market, but I offer the healthiest means of cleaning your carpet. I service the Calgary property owner choosing the best quality instead of the cheapest price. As an owner operated boutique business, I stand behind my work and live and eat my reputation. I am going to clean your carpets generate income clean my own, personal carpets. - carpet cleaners Calgary

Request for free demonstration give us a call 587 439 9999 or email to

Only class members may leave comments.