Ive ultimately stumbled upon the one thing that creates my daughter stop in her tracks, decrease everything, put a large smile on her face, and sit diligently. Her name is Peppa Pig.
Along with the other loveable Peppa Pig cast members, my own daughter delights with each and every oink spouted and every hill soared up and down those identifiable green hills.
Students are kids and this is great. For the kids. Today, since, Im in a glass-half-empty mood, I will reveal my top 10 logic behind why Peppa Pig, Mummy Pig, Father Pig, and George Pig drive me nuts. Im sure it is possible to relate.
1. Your current red-blooded American child speaks to you in a United kingdom accent.
2. You're imitating the British accent yourself and soon you realize thats actually not good for a child who can scarcely speak American British. My favorite is how Henry says the word, old.
3. Darn THAT Theme Song!
Some. Speaking of songs Sorry Peppa, Your Bing Bong Song helps make me want to goods baby carrots in my ears now make any difference how perfectly steamed they are.
5. After the display is over, my wife will be non-stop about daughters upcoming Peppa This halloween birthday party.
6. May bet a million bucks that my girl will be wired right after watching and will join almost anything pretending its a new muddy puddle.
Several. Why is everything on the hill? Being from Arizona, frankly, Im a bit green with envy.
8. I want to see what else they have in that house. Do they have a big flatscreen? projector? Is it as untidy as our house?
Being unfaithful. Wishes I could keep as calm as Daddy Pig the whole day.
10. Sometimes, We cant stop thinking of the truth that their noses (snouts) are on the side of their brain. Episode OVER at that point!
Regardless how much Peppa and her family drive us crazy, its nothing when compared to the extra smiles as well as laughter it delivers. Cheers!