socialblog4's Blog

Perfspot - A distinctive Social Website

Categories: Blog November 11, 2014 @ 8:29 AM 0 Comments      

Perfspot is probably the new social networking websites available. It had been launched on March, 2007. Perfspot can be a social network website. Perfspot targets mainly teenagers and young professionals, called the fastest growing social website in UK in 2007. - web blog

The minimum age to join this site is 13. The site targets pupils and young professionals. Nevertheless the profiles of users below 18 years will not appear under general search.

One unique feature with this website is the opportunity to setup webshop. To setup your web shop you must have an Paypal account. Perfspot allows users to be controlled by music and add these phones their playlist.

The right user generated content on this website can make it a much better destination to socialize yourself along with your friends. Perfspot is your position on internet what your location is free to share your photos, listen to music and communicate with your friends.

Development:

Perfspot developed many features looking at the start. Perfspot provides features that are unique for example "Perfnights" which captures night life all over the world.

This site is also expanding internationally by opening multi-national customer support and opening offices in different countries and is also the very best growing website on the planet when it comes to quantity of visitors. Based on Alexa and it has over 20 million registered users from 190 countries. According Alexa.com, it really is ranked 239th place worldwide. Alexa named Perfspot the very "Mover and Shaker" due to the rapid increase in web traffic.

Current usage:

According to Hitwise.com, the members of this amazing site have been in the next age ranges:

1. 11.78% they are under 24.
2. 15.33% are between 24 and 25.
3. 56.38% are between 35 and 44.
4. 8.86% are between 45 and 54.
5. 7.65% are higher than 55.

According to gender, 53% of users are males and remaining 47% are females. The music section which contains bands from number of sources. Currently this amazing site has about 50 bands and intends to add another 50 bands.

Perfspot does not have a limit around the amount of pictures and content its user uploads. Applying this website, market your service through advertisements. With increased users within the age group below 35 years you are able to surely reach your audience.

Good things about user:

Perfspot offers benefits as just like other social network website. Perfspot allows user to satisfy friends on the internet and send messages to them. Using Perfspot, it is possible to talk with other user through chat rooms. There are various chat rooms available for you to become listed on and begin conversation. The world's your oyster about how many photos you upload, so you can add as much you would like.

Companies can advertise regarding products or services on this internet site. You can market to users on specific features for example geographic targeting. Companies have the option to target merely a specific region.

Technical explanation:

You need to register at Perfspot to gain access to the web site. Registering involves choosing an name, password, college you studied and current email address. After the registration completes, you are asked to upload your profile photo (it is possible to skip this step).

In the next step, it displays some groups so that you will may join. This task can be skipped. After the previously discussed steps are complete, you are taken up your profile or webpage.

Worldwide usage:

The Perfspot is comparatively new social networking website. It is most widely used in China, India, Indonesia and Egypt in accordance with Alexa.com. This social networking website offers $ 30 million members and 60 million unique visitors on a monthly basis. According to survey by Nielsen/NetRatings, it is the fastest growing social website in the united kingdom. - web blog

Only class members may leave comments.