Jobs at Kidblog
If you want to make a difference in K-12 education, we want you to join our team.
Kidblog has a bold vision: empower millions of K-12 students worldwide to share their voice and make an impact. We are seeking smart, idealistic people with a passion for web technologies and education. Help us foster digital citizenship as we build a global student publishing community.
As an Account Executive on the Education Services team, you will represent Kidblog to educators, administrators, and school district IT professionals as we help them achieve goals for student publishing in the classroom and beyond.
Role and Responsibilities
- Engage in timely communication with customers and stakeholders as they make a purchase decision.
- Establish relationships with potential customers via inbound inquiries, as well as reaching out to new prospects identified through Marketing efforts.
- Nurture qualified leads through the sales process until successful activation of new membership.
- Ensure customer retention by facilitating membership renewal.
- Work closely with Kidblog’s Leadership Team to set and reach goals.
- Align with Kidblog’s core values: customer focus, open communication, helpfulness, optimism, and lifelong learning
- Organized and driven
- At least two years of sales experience
This is a local, full-time position at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN. If you’re interested in learning more, send us a resume and tell us a little about yourself at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have skills or interests we haven’t highlighted, but think you could be a great addition to our team, get in touch! Send us an email: email@example.com.